Friday, March 14, 2008

Day #9 - Scrabble

The theme for this week's Photo Friday is "The Good Life". I poured over my picture files last night looking for one that might represent that, and rather than the exotic vacations or the expensive toys, I kept coming back to pictures that captured moments with friends. "The good life", for me, is time spent with friends. Moreso if we're doing something geeky or goofy. I didn't submit this image for the Photo Friday challenge, but I'm posting it here because it's one of my favorites, and is absolutely "The good life" to me. This is from NaNoWriMo 2006. For the Thank Goodness It's Over party, we drew a Scrabble board onto a couple of large tablecloths and played with improvised letter tiles made from index cards. We broke into 4 teams and laughed ourselves silly with some of the words people came up with. This is the guys team, caught in a moment of rapt contemplation.

NaNoWriMo Scrabble

No comments: