Monday, July 20, 2009

4th Avenue Street Fair

One of our assignments in photography class was to put together a series of panoramic images. The images had to have a minimum of 6 source photos, and there was no maximum. While at the 4th Avenue street fair this past spring, I snapped a series of shots of the Chocolate Iguana while waiting for my friend and her kids to wrap up inside. It turned out to be one of my favorite panoramas ever.

Chocolate Iguana on 4th

My friend's son is in the red shirt on the left. Then you see the tents of the street fair marching down 4th Ave. My friend and her daughter are in the door of the cafe, and then, on the right side of the building, there's a dove I happened to catch in mid-flight. It's a great little slice of life photo from a very fun outing.

No comments: